April 7, 2011

Sourpuss

Papa brought Amaya home from her little vacation yesterday.  Since is it quite far, he usually stays a day, or two or four... and we love having him around.  This moring we met up with my sister Shayna and brother in law Paul at Perkins for brunch. 

Tayah was getting a bit antsy waiting for the food to come, when my sister suggested I give her the lemon wedge from my iced tea.  Sounded pretty yucky, but I was willing to give anything a shot if it would occupy her for a few minutes.

She loved it, like... "mmmmmmm .... mmmmmmmm...... mmmmmm " over and over, and ate it all.  Now that I think back Amaya was the same way.  My silly girls.


April 2, 2011

2 comments:

  1. What's up, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes