September 20, 2010

A Fresh Start

I've thought about starting a blog several times, made a few attempts, but never followed through. I used to "blog" on Livejournal, but that fizzled and I find I spend most of my time on Facebook and message boards. I started to look back at that journal and realized how many little things in life I documented that I was happy to be able to go back to and re-live.

So, here is a fresh start. To sharing some thoughts and events that happen in my life. I'm pretty sure my posts will be very random, that's just how I live. Take each day as it comes, enjoy it, and remember to live my modest life to the fullest.

And now... off to change a very poopy diaper

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging! I am your first commenter and follower!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes