March 2, 2011

A Cut & A Bump

Amaya has been trying for quite some time to grow out her hair.  Even the mention of a haircut made her was major drama, but her hair was looking very ragamuffin'ish most of the time.  So, off to the salon we went.  I wasn't smart enough to get a before shot (see pics from yesterday if you forget!), but she loves her new 'do and I have to agree, she is lookin super duper cute. 

Beware, pic overload as I don't post enough pics of my beautiful Amaya and she was so happy with her new look.






And, as if Tayah hasn't had a hard enough week, she got her first big bump on her head.  Not even from bumping into something, or falling... nope, her's is from the dog knocking her over and in doing so, caught a tooth on Tayah's head.  Along came some great big tears, a little blood, and a very sad baby girl.  Of course, Mama has to document the first big bump (not before making her all better first though!)



March 2, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Tell Amayah I wish I had her curls! Very nice new hair do! Tayah is still such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly do have 2 gorgeous girls! :)

    And I can finally see you pictures again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes