March 13, 2011

Shuttermums

Ever since I got my new Canon T2i, I have wanted to learn more about how to take some great pictures and use some of the fun functions my camera has.  I had been looking at some classes, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted.  Until another superfun Facebook mama mentioned ShutterMum's. 



It's exactly what I want... to learn how to take better pics of my kiddo's... and it's meant specifically for us mama's.   There are a group of 6 of us who have signed up and we are all excited for a few evenings out together!  Our class starts April 7th, so I'm assuming I will be able to produce some professional looking pictures by the April 8th.... ok maybe not quite.  I'm hoping this will help me to document our lives just a little better.

March 10, 2011

1 comment:

Quotes