March 13, 2011

Outta the Box

Two year ago, my amazing, loving, thoughtful husband bought me a Cricut for Christmas.  It has sat in the box, all pretty and unused, until today that is.  I have finally started to make the decorations for miss Tayah's 1st birthday party and this was the perfect opportunity for me to take my Cricut outta the box. 





I. Am. In. Love.     I love that it makes everything so perfect and cute and pretty.   My only regret, is that it is the smaller machine, so it only holds paper up to 6"x12", and there are lots of big things that would be fun to make. 


On a somewhat sad note, Amaya had the flu today.  She rarely gets the flu, and was not happy.  Finally in the evening she had a bite of dry toast, and then went right back to bed.


March 12, 2011

1 comment:

Quotes