March 13, 2011

Used Clothes = New Friends

A few months ago I started selling some of the girls clothes and baby stuff we don't need on a Facebook page that I set up specifically for that reason.  At first it was just a little hobby, to try to make some extra money and clear out some stuff we no longer need.   

There are quite a few other Winnipeg mama's who do the same thing, and over the last few months I have bought from and met several of them.  We all seem to have a good time chatting it up online... brought together by our love of clothes.  I look forward to my daily chats with these ladies, and hope that once it gets a bit nicer we will be able to plan a little get together.

Here is one (of many many) outfits we got a little while ago.  So cute and comfy.





March 11, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the used clothing community! Browsing very often, I've gotten to know a few people myself. Getting a deal and making new friends is really a nice side-effect!

    ReplyDelete

Quotes