January 25, 2011

Is it really Tuesday??

So much for posting every day.  Oops.

It's amazing how your life can get so incredibly busy that the days just flow into each other. You would think being on maternity leave, I would have plenty of time to get everything done and even a bit to relax. Such is not the case apparently.


This past weekend I helped my awesome friend Josee with her Stampin' Up booth at the Wonderful Wedding Show. It was a great, but incredibly busy and tiring weekend. We talked to an amazing amount of people in a 2 day span, but had lots of fun. My feet felt like they were going to fall off by the end of the day on Sunday, but alas, we survived! I ran into so many friends it was just fabulous, some from TPI (miss my TPI peeps), some from other travel agencies, some just because apparently I know lots of people?!


Monday was spent recovering and chillin with my little firecracker.

Today was spent joining the Y, enjoying the gorgeous weather (since when did minus anything become gorgeous?!) and then out to a play with my Splurge group.

I did make time to take my camera out over the last few days, so here is picture overload......

My girls, my loves.

Looking cute even though it's way too late for her to be up.

Fresh out of the bath, enjoying a Baby Mum Mum


I'm amazed at myself for catching her in some rare non moving moments


Today also marked the beginning of sale-a-bration, Stampin' Up's biggest promo of the year!!!
I was in my happy place this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes