January 6, 2011

Stampin' Again

I have always enjoyed homemade crafty things. When our new neighbours moved from Ottawa, I was so excited to find out that she was a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. My wallet was busy and so was my mind.... I could not get enough of Stampin' Up.


In November, thanks to Josee, I decided I wanted to join the world of Stampin' Up and became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!! Of course, with the holiday season right upon us, life got busy and my new venture got put on hold for a bit. I'm going to host my first party at the end of January, and I'm so excited.... just in time for Sale-a-bration.... the biggest promo of the year!


Tonight, I got to go meet some of the other members of our Winnipeg team, had so much fun, AND got to stamp with some product from the new Occasions Mini catalogue product that was just released, PLUS some of the stuff from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalogue!!!


Here is a sneak peek of what we stamped tonight.... (I can't show the whole card as it does have some of the sale-a-bration elements on it... stay tuned ...




And because that really was just such a teaser of a picture, here is a cute baby to make up for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes