January 19, 2011

Islands Of Adventure = Great Family Day

When we were planning our trip to Orlando this time, we had decided we would not go to Disneyworld, as we had spent 5 days there last year, and lets face it, money talks.  Dino really wanted to go on some roller coaster, so off to Universal Islands of Adventure we went.  What a great decision, we all had a super awesome fablous great amazing day!  Tayah went on her very first ride, the Caro-seuss-el!


Amaya loved the Caro-seuss-el too!

After visiting Seuss Landing we headed off to Jurassic Park. We went to the discovery centre, and stopped at the nursery.  Tayah and I waited in the back, but I was watching one of the workers carefully lift a dinosaur egg out of an incubator.  Just then a small dinosaur poked its head through the egg and I swear my eyes popped out of my head.  Although I was in the back with Tayah I quickly got up to see history being made... a real live baby dinosaur.  Ok, so after Dino killed himself laughing at me, he explained it was robotic... oy not my brightest moment.  I was not going to post this, but it will be good for a laugh in years to come. 

We then went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Amaya was super excited to go on one of the rides, but was SO sad when she was told she was 1/8 of an inch too short.  Mama told her a little trick to stand on her tippy toes a bit, and off then went to try again.  Thankfully she got on and has not stopped talking about that ride since!  Here is Tayah and Mama having some laughs while we wait.



The rest of the day was spent on many other rides and just enjoying time as a family.  Here is proof that I really was on this trip... not sure about anyone else, but I am usually the one behind the camera... so it was nice of someone to offer to take this picture of our little family.




January 14, 2011







No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes