January 1, 2011

A New Year - A Fresh Start

Wow, 2011. Our family had a crazy, busy, amazing, busy, fantastic, busy, busy, busy 2010. We sold a house, built a house, moved to our new house and welcomed Tayah Kennedy to our family all within the first 4 months of the year. Really, I feel so lucky to have the life I do.... an amazingly supportive husband and two healthy beautiful girls. Although we had so many exciting changes in the past year, I am looking forward to a more relaxing year ahead. Time to enjoy our girls, our new home, our new neighbourhood. With that said, I am going to attempt to post a picture a day to my blog, to document our year ahead with the hopes to print it into a photobook at the end of the year! What better way to start it off than with a picture of miss Tayah enjoying her favorite gift from Christmas ...... a toothbrush (or two, one for each tooth possibly?) .... it really is about the simple things in life.



1 comment:

  1. love the blog!!!
    this is something similar to what I am doing taking a photo everyday for a year and scrapbooking it :)
    look forward to reading your blog entries :)

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Quotes