January 11, 2011

A Shopping We Will Go

I love shopping.  I love malls, and I LOVE outlet malls!  I was therefore thrilled when Amaya woke up and when we asked what she wanted to do for the day she said "Shopping!!!"   Off we went to the outlet mall close to our hotel.   We found some great deals (ok "I" found some great deals), especially at the Gymboree & Carters Outlets... love those stores... and I got some cool assed shades!  Amaya found stuff at the Disney Store and Claires, gotta love 10 items for $10. 



There is a lot more shopping to be done, so many great stores here!!  Tomorrow is supposed to be very cold (and it's the start of Gymbucks redemption) so we will head off to the Florida Mall and Ikea!!!! 

Oh and happy 1/11/11 !!!

January 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes