February 19, 2011

Baby Gourmet = Happy Baby

I am a firm believer in making my own baby food.  Neither of my girls ate jarred baby food, aside from a few emergencies.  Truth be told, alot of it tastes just like it looks ... disgusting.

My mama friend Trudy blogged the other day about Baby Gourmet, and I was intrigued.  Not only is it food that tastes great, but it's a Canadian company. 


We tested it out today at lunch, miss Tayah enjoyed the Old Fashioned Apple Crisp, and I think these pictures are self explanatory!  


Seconds after this was taken she shoved her face into the bowl.... crazy baby loved it!

All gone, she devoured every bite.

Looking forward to trying more Baby Gourmet soon!

February 18, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... thanks Amanda!! We leave for Calgary on Tuesday so I might go pick up some Baby Gourmet to bring on the trip. I'm planning on bringing my own baby food... but I don't know how that's going to go! Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just went back and read all of your posts from oldest to newest! :) I love your blog, and your writing style! And the pics of your gorgeous girls. And the 2 bags of Carters and Gymboree. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Dorothy!! I am really enjoying keeping track of our year like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Quotes