February 27, 2011

Pretty in Pink

I am super excited for the photo and cake smash session I booked for Tayah's 1st birthday with a photographer I met today at the Baby & Kid's Show,  Robin Marchadour. 

Of course now I am on the hunt for an adorable outfit and a pettiskirt for her to wear!!  Something like this... it's even somewhat daddy approved...  

I am a total sucker for the cuteness factor and totally not thinking about the most probable one time use factor Dino is thinking of.  Gotta admit, pretty darn cute!  Something every little girl requires.

February 26, 2011

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm.... have u been uploading your pictures differently on the last 3 or so posts?? I don't seem to be able to see your pictures! :(
    But on all the other older posts I do!
    Is it my computer I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've been doing anything different, though some came from my cell phone and I emailed them to me. I will be posting today from pics taken on my camera, let me know if you can see them.

    ReplyDelete

Quotes