February 2, 2011

Successful Sunday

When Tayah was born, I promised myself that once she outgrew clothes and toys, that I would sell them to not only make a little bit of money but to make sure the outgrown stuff was not cluttering our home.   I started a Facebook page (seems to be the trend and works quite well), and listed some stuff.  And then she grew and grew, and I kept putting things into boxes to take pictures of and list. 

One box grew to two, and then three and well you see where this is going.  I then decided I would add in some of the stuff Amaya has outgrown as well.  And then I got overwhelmed.  I knew it would be a committment of at least a few hours and I didn't want to start and not finish.




I promise, I'm not a hoarder, lol!  I did get pictures of everything (191 items) and got them all posted and made some money!!

January 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes