February 15, 2011

Love Day

I love the concept of Valentines Day but even more I love getting my girls dressed up and buying them special little fun things.  Here is Amaya before she went to school today, all dressed in red, and looking supercute.



Once we got Amaya off to school, Tayah had a nap to get ready for her first date.  Her "boy"friend Caden asked her to go to Stars & Strollers for Valentines Day.  We went to the movie No Strings Attached, hope that wasn't a hint from him!



Before we left, I set out the treats for the girls.  And don't worry, I didn't forget about Dino, I made him a card that is front and centre in the next picture :) 


Dino called just as we were leaving the movie and said we were going to go out for dinner, so we all enjoyed some very yummy ribs at Montanas.  

Another successful Love Day.

February 14, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes