February 9, 2011

Back on the Saddle

After I had Tayah, I had great intentions of working out when she was napping.  Enter the child who does not require sleep.  Even at almost 10 months old, we are lucky to get 4 or 5 hours straight at night, and hopefully one nap during the day.  I really don't remember being this tired with Amaya and still often try to catch a quick nap "if" Tayah naps.  Out went the grand plan to work out while my child had her several naps of at least a few hours each day.

Tonight, I bit the bullet and decided enough is enough.  We have a treadmill in our basement, so I went down and finally took some time for me.  Even if it's just 15 or 20 mins a day, I'm glad that I have finally taken that first step to get healthy again.

And because no one needs to see what I look like exercising, here is a cute baby who discovered her toy bin today.




February 9, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I SO have to do this too - our treadmill has been gathering dust and I think the "me" time will do me good! Yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy 4 u, enjoy the "me" time :)

    ReplyDelete

Quotes