February 19, 2011

Great Gift, Bad Wife

My husband has become really great at picking out gifts he knows I will love.  He actually listens to what I say I might like, and knows I would never buy for myself.  Enter bad wife. 

2 years ago for Christmas, I got two really amazing gifts.  The first was a digital picture frame, I mean obviously someone who takes as many pictures as I do would love this.  Still, it sits with nothing uploaded. 

The second was a Cricut Personal Cutter machine.  I was overwhelmed with excitment.

Then, we had to sell a house, build a house, move, have a baby... all within a few months, and well, you get the picture.  Life got in the way of me using this amazing toy.

As a mama on maternity leave, I have spent countless hours online, alot of the time reading blogs.  And then I got my inspiration.  I came upon a blog, happylifecraftywife, and wow, the things she makes.

So, I ordered 2 Cricut cartridges and hope to be crafting soon!!  The one specifically will be for Amaya's Cupcake themed birthday party!!!  Super duper excited mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes